PACE Chemicals Ltd. is a Western Canada Water Treatment Leader in energy and water conservation, providing our clients with the latest advancements in water treatment services to protect the metallurgy and enhance the efficiency of their heating and cooling water systems, which include;
- Hot Water Heating Boilers & Heat Pump Loops
- Chilled Water Systems
- Cooling Towers, Evaporative Condensers and Fluid Coolers
- Steam Boilers
PACE has Certified Water Technologists (CWT) registered in every western province we service. This designation demonstrates that an individual is a certified professional from the AWT (Association of Water Technologies) who has obtained an established level of experience and standard of excellence in the water treatment industry. PACE also provides LEED® accredited representatives to demonstrate a solid and current foundation in green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
Founded in 1983, PACE is a wholly Canadian owned company that has grown to become the largest water treatment service provider in Western Canada. Head office is located in Delta, B.C., with regional sales offices and warehousing in Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon and Regina. To minimize their footprint, PACE products are locally manufactured in carbon neutral facilities in both Delta, BC and Regina, SK.
PACE provides a diverse range of proprietary water treatment products, formulated specifically to prevent corrosion, scaling, and fouling in steam boilers, closed heating & chilled systems, cooling tower & condenser water systems and humidification systems.
PACE'S MISSION STATEMENT is “A company dedicating itself to giving customers more than what is expected. This philosophy extends to our employees so they may achieve their goals through communication, education, and advancement of their careers.”
PACE 'S SERVICE QUALIFICATIONS
Our representatives are our most valued resource. PACE Technical Representatives are professionally trained in all aspects of industrial water treatment applications through the advanced training provided by the AWT (Association of Water Technologies), and through our internal “PACE ACADEMY” training seminars. This ensures our clients receive exceptional and knowledgeable service that pertains to their particular water treatment application.
The educational qualifications of PACE representatives include:
- Certified Water Technologists (CWT)
- M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- B.Sc. Degree
- B.A.Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technologist
- LEED Green Associate
- Third Class Power Engineer
- Petroleum Engineering Technologist
- Applied Science Technologist
- Water Engineering Technologist
Customer service is an integral part of our business. Many of our technical field representatives have decades of experience in water treatment applications, with a cumulative knowledge base over 260 years.
PACE ensures it is a sustainable company by manufacturing our products in a carbon neutral manufacturing facility, creating “green” initiatives aimed towards providing long term consumer value. These green initiatives include;
- CARBON NEUTRALITY by manufacturing our products at certified carbon neutral facilities.
- REDUCING ENERGY EXPENSES by maintaining clean heat transfer surfaces of recirculating water systems to achieve the best possible heating and cooling transfer efficiency.
- REDUCING WATER CONSUMPTION by maintaining the optimum cycles of concentration in recirculating water systems to reduce unnecessary water losses.
- REDUCING WASTE MATERIALS by implementing a recycling program for pail and drum packaging of our treatment products.
- REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT by formulating organic based treatment products that do not contain heavy metals and therefore meet sewer discharge bylaw restrictions.
- REDUCING OPERATIONAL RISKS by implementing our company occupational health & safety policy, as well as our PACE Legionella Policy Guideline for cooling tower maintenance to minimize the risk of this pathogenic bacteria.
- PROVIDING SUSTAINABLE PURCHASING by manufacturing or warehousing our treatment products all within a 160 km (100 mile) radius of our customer’s sites. Our local supply thereby helps reduce the carbon footprint associated with shipping. We have also reduced 65% of our paper consumption by administering e-invoicing.
- PROVIDING LEED® ACCREDITED representatives to demonstrate a solid and current foundation in green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions. LEED® Green Associates are accredited by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI). LEED®, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices.
PACE prides itself in offering the latest technology to customers to achieve optimum system maintence. An essential component of a water treatment program, is the PACE 24/7 Automated Feed and Monitoring which provides online remote access to your water system to ensure immediate alarm response, improved operations, and system protection. Remote monitoring services provides you with direct access to your system information for real-time data collection, performance data, set points, optional alerts, and the ability to make immediate and proactive adjustments to your system settings. This may result in savings on energy & water consumption, decreased frequency of system shutdowns, and require less frequent personnel maintenance site visits. Heating & Cooling Water Systems have the potential for a combination of variable and abnormal operating conditions. If these conditions go undetected, this may lead to detrimental effects to the water system, such as:
System concentraion loss of energy saving additive, EndoTherm
Insufficient bleedoff due to a faulty solenoid
Scale formation causing higher energy costs
Corrosion due to insufficient treatment
Excessive water consumption or losses
Biological fouling due to insufficient biocide
PACE has a solution!
Consult with PACE CHEMICALS LTD. today for a no-cost, no-obligation survey of your operation.