PACE Chemicals Ltd. is a Western Canada Water Treatment Leader in energy and water conservation, providing our clients with the latest advancements in water treatment services to protect the metallurgy and enhance the efficiency of their heating and cooling water systems, which include;
- Hot Water Heating Boilers & Heat Pump Loops
- Chilled Water Systems
- Cooling Towers, Evaporative Condensers and Fluid Coolers
- Steam Boilers
PACE has Certified Water Technologists (CWT) registered in every western province we service. This designation demonstrates that an individual is a certified professional from the AWT (Association of Water Technologies) who has obtained an established level of experience and standard of excellence in the water treatment industry. PACE also provides LEED® accredited representatives to demonstrate a solid and current foundation in green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
Founded in 1983, PACE is a wholly Canadian owned company that has grown to become the largest water treatment service provider in Western Canada. Head office is located in Delta, B.C., with regional sales offices and warehousing in Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon and Regina. To minimize their footprint, PACE products are locally manufactured in carbon neutral facilities in both Delta, BC and Regina, SK.
PACE provides a diverse range of proprietary water treatment products, formulated specifically to prevent corrosion, scaling, and fouling in steam boilers, closed heating & chilled systems, cooling tower & condenser water systems and humidification systems.
PACE'S MISSION STATEMENT is “A company dedicating itself to giving customers more than what is expected. This philosophy extends to our employees so they may achieve their goals through communication, education, and advancement of their careers.”
PACE 'S SERVICE QUALIFICATIONS
Our representatives are our most valued resource. PACE Technical Representatives are professionally trained in all aspects of industrial water treatment applications through the advanced training provided by the AWT (Association of Water Technologies), and through our internal “PACE ACADEMY” training seminars. This ensures our clients receive exceptional and knowledgeable service that pertains to their particular water treatment application.
The educational qualifications of PACE representatives include;
- Certified Water Technologists (CWT)
- M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- B.Sc. Degree
- B.A.Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technologist
- LEED Green Associate
- Third Class Power Engineer
- Petroleum Engineering Technologist
- Applied Science Technologist
- Water Engineering Technologist
Customer service is an integral part of our business. Many of our technical field representatives have decades of experience in water treatment applications, with a cumulative knowledge base over 260 years.
PACE ensures it is a sustainable company by manufacturing our products in a carbon neutral manufacturing facility, creating “green” initiatives aimed towards providing long term consumer value. These green initiatives include;
- CARBON NEUTRALITY by manufacturing our products at certified carbon neutral facilities.
- REDUCING ENERGY EXPENSES by maintaining clean heat transfer surfaces of recirculating water systems to achieve the best possible heating and cooling transfer efficiency.
- REDUCING WATER CONSUMPTION by maintaining the optimum cycles of concentration in recirculating water systems to reduce unnecessary water losses.
- REDUCING WASTE MATERIALS by implementing a recycling program for pail and drum packaging of our treatment products.
- REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT by formulating organic based treatment products that do not contain heavy metals and therefore meet sewer discharge bylaw restrictions.
- REDUCING OPERATIONAL RISKS by implementing our company occupational health & safety policy, as well as our PACE Legionella Policy Guideline for cooling tower maintenance to minimize the risk of this pathogenic bacteria.
- PROVIDING SUSTAINABLE PURCHASING by manufacturing or warehousing our treatment products all within a 160 km (100 mile) radius of our customer’s sites. Our local supply thereby helps reduce the carbon footprint associated with shipping. We have also reduced 65% of our paper consumption by administering e-invoicing.
- PROVIDING LEED® ACCREDITED representatives to demonstrate a solid and current foundation in green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions. LEED® Green Associates are accredited by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI). LEED®, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices.
Consult with PACE CHEMICALS LTD. today for a no-cost, no-obligation survey of your operation.