EndoTherm is an energy saving additive for hydronic heating and chilled systems (non-potable) which is proven to reduce energy consumption by 10-15%.
See Case Studies Below
Most HVAC systems use water or a glycol/water mix as a heat transfer medium to provide either heat or cooling to a building. Water is used because it is cost effective and readily available, however it is not the most efficient transporter of heat. When added to the system water, EndoTherm improves the heat transfer characteristics of the fluid, allowing more heat from the boiler, AHU or chiller to be delivered to the building and thus reducing overall heating/cooling costs and CO2 emissions.
- Ease of use – Simply add to boiler or chiller water
- 100% Organic
- Safe to use on all building materials; plastic, steel, aluminum and copper
- Compatible with a wide variety of inhibitors
- Proven for the past 7 years, in over 10,000 systems
- Colorless so it will not dye a system
- Winner of multiple building and ecofriendly awards
- Reduction of energy consumption and emissions
- Energy savings start on day one
- Full return on investment in less than two years
Point Grey Golf and Country Club reduced their carbon emission and natural gas consumption by 12.1% using EndoTherm and achieved an ROI in less than six months. See below for the Point Grey and other case studies
The University of British Columbia found that EndoTherm increased the temperature difference (ΔT) between the water leaving the heat exchanger and the water returning back to heat exchanger by 15%. The improvement in ΔT meant the building could now extract and deliver more heat from the district energy system and reach previously unattainable temperature set-points.
Contact Us for more information on how to reduce emissions and save on your next utility bill