EndoTherm and EndoCool are energy saving additives for hydronic heating and chilled systems (non-potable) which haave proven to reduce energy consumption by 10-15%.
See Case Studies Below
Most HVAC systems use water or a glycol/water mix as a heat transfer medium to transfer heat and provide either heat or cooling to a building. Water is used because it is cost effective and readily available, however it is not the most efficient transporter of heat. When added to the system water, EndoTherm improves the heat transfer characteristics of the fluid, allowing more heat from the boiler, AHU or chiller to be delivered to the building and thus reducing overall heating/cooling costs and CO2 emissions.
- Ease of use – Simply add to boiler water
- 100% Organic
- Safe to use on all building materials; plastic, steel, aluminum and copper
- Compatible with a wide variety of inhibitors
- Proven for the past 7 years, in over 10,000 of systems
- Colorless so it will not dye a system
- Winner of multiple building and ecofriendly awards
- Reduction of energy consumption and emissions
- Energy savings start on day one
- ROI in less than three years
Point Grey Golf and Country Club reduced their carbon emission and natural gas consumption by 12.1% using EndoTherm and achieved an ROI in less than six months. See below for the Point Grey and other case studies
Contact Us for more information on how to save on your next utility bill