BOMA BC Water Treatment Session - Is your building protected?
Posted December 4th, 2017
Come join us on Wednesday, December 6th for the BOMA BC QBT Session;
Water Treatment - Is your building protected?
Presented by Glenn Strelau, CWT, AScT
1035 West Pender St., VancouverPender or Hastings Room (lobby level) - TBD
Date and Time
Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
11:45 AM - 1:00 PM PST
- Cooling towers (Common problems and best practices)
- Legionella & monitoring (Who’s responsible for monitoring and what’s necessary)
- Closed loop heating & cooling (Common problems and best practices)
- Maintenance required for certain equipment (What frequency and who should maintain it)
- What’s new in water & energy conservation
Non-BOMA members welcome
QBT stands for Quality Building Team. These sessions keep building operators and engineers updated on new technology, regulations and processes for maintaining buildings effectively.